Saturday, December 20, 2008

Survivor Pages




These are my latest two scrapbook pages. They are from some friends "moving away" party, which was Survivor themed because or friend wants to be on the show some day. I used several Cricut cartridges to make the Survivor logo: Don Juan for the title and evergreen trees. Tags, Bags & Boxes for the brown oval, Street Sign for outwit, outplay outlast. Going Places for the campfire and Plantin Schoolbook for the grass. I cut the ovals with the Cutting System from Creative Memories. I really like the way the logo came out...I gave it a "winter" theme since the party was held in January in Minnesota...we even had a challenge outside that night...a little chilly! The campfire also was made with various sizes of "flames" from the Going Places cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment