Thursday, December 18, 2008

Storing Cricut Cartridges

This is how I am storing my Cricut cartridges as of late. I have 15 cartridges, so by no means do I have them all (over 50 of them available). The frosted plastic boxes are old Storybox containers from Creative Memories that when purchased had a bunch of 4.5 x 6.5 color coordinated sheets in it for matting 4 x 6 photos. I can fit 7 cartridges in each Storybox. The black box is also CM and no longer available. I stack up the overlays to one side, and use the organizer from my last post as a reference to find the cartridge I want to use. This is working well for me, especially if I want to bring them with to a crop. I still have plenty of room to add more cartridges if I remove the cords. I have one of my Storyboxes full of my tool kit supplies at the moment.

I am keeping my boxes and the booklets, but I don't refer to the booklets very often, but they are there if I need them. I know there is more than one option for storing these, but I like to be compact and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment