Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Simple Photo Gift

This is a project I actually made in May 2008, but I found the photo so thought I would post it today. It is quite simple. 3 pieces of cardboard covered with paper that was cut larger than the cardboard and "wrapped" around to the back of each. I put a small strip of paper at top and bottom to connect each of the 3 sections and then covered the back with a slightly smaller sheet to cover the connections. Then I just added the photos and the little punched flowers from a Creative Memories Friendship Micromaker. This would make a nice homemade gift that is quick & easy: maybe for Mother's Day, a birthday, housewarming gift or some other occasion (or even a non-occasion just to show you are thinking of someone) when you don't want to give anything large or expensive. I keep mine on my kitchen counter...they are photos of my mother who passed away in March 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment