Monday, December 7, 2009

Scrapbooking Armoir for Sale





A work center built by my husband out of oak - it is currently unstained. Two piece unit: top unit is 23" deep with four shelves. Inside shelves are adjustable to any height. Shelves on right side of door to hold craft punches or other items, dowels can be used for ribbon spools. Pull out work table can be put away with your project/scrapbook left as is until you can return to it - 40" wide and 24" deep.

Bottom unit of armoire has side doors that retract into unit. This unit is a closed floor style. As you can see the bottom is raised off the floor. Price starts at $1200 for unstained armoire, without bottom drawers. It also shows a separate set of drawers that is optional to purchase for $600, unstained. It has 16 drawers to hold 12 x 12 papers/scrapbooks/tools - sizes range from 1" to 5" deep. Can stain for additional fee if requested.

Overall unit dimensions 48" wide, 24" deep, 68" tall with top and bottom sections for easy moving.

Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested. Live in Minnesota and may be willing to deliver depending on your location, or possibly meet halfway, etc.



This is my armoire where I work on my crafts. I love it because I don't have a separate room to do my crafting, so this looks beautiful near my dining room when not in use. I can also leave my works in progress on the pull out worktable and not disturb anything when I need to put it away.

This is the open floor style bottom. As you can see, I have wheeled units I can roll in & out when I'm crafting. This style starts at $1000 unfinished and $1400 stained.

No comments:

Post a Comment