Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Accomplishments

Here are a few pages I finished over the weekend. This is another big book project I have started to highlight my 13+ years as a Jaycee. The organization has been a great influence in my life and I strongly encourage any men & women ages 18-40 to join their local chapter. If you don't have a chapter one can be started in your area with enough interest. The people in this organization are like my second family, and the skills I have learned have made me a better person.

For the first layout, "#1 Chapter, I used my Cricut and the Mini Monograms cartridge for the scalloped layers, Street Signs for #1 and the sub-title "in Minnesota", and I used Stone Script for the word "Chapter" and "2006".

The second layout used Going Places cartridge for the arrow and couple, and Alphalicious for the title. I like the way both of these turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment